Saturday, July 25, 2009

BOWLING Ahhh!!!!!!?

what is the difference between left-handed bowling shoes and right-handed bowling shoes???i already know that left handed bowling shos are for lefties(like me) and right handed for righties, but what is the difference between the two??

BOWLING Ahhh!!!!!!?
I am a right-handed bowler, therefore my left foot is the foot I "slide" on.





The slider shoe (in my case, the left) has a piece of leather on the sole of the shoe that goes from the toe to the arch. That piece of leather accommodates the slide.





A left-handed bowler has that piece of leather on the bottom of the right shoe.





Today, only the more expensive shoes are right/left-handed, so often only league or professional bowlers have this kind of shoe. The shoes you rent at the lanes are either/or -- as are the less expensive bowling shoes that are available for purchase.
Reply:It's definitely true where the difference lies within the sole. Right handers have their sliding soles on the left foot and vice versa for left handers.





I use a shoe where you can interchange the sole and heel pads to match the approach conditions.



pale skin

No comments:

Post a Comment