Saturday, July 25, 2009

16 Bowling? movies? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!?

my birthday is in April and the last school day before spring/easter break.





i have an idea to go bowling with my friends( shoes cost 4.25 each) or going to the movies(9-10 each), but the problem is i don't have that much money...





but i just want about 7-11 friends to come and there will be boys....





here are some things i need:


theme


activities for the party


ideas (like bowling, rent a room and use the pool..... thats all i can think of)





here is some info about me:


my friends that i want to invite run track with me


and 2 of them are in my class


3 boys that run


i live in maryland


my fav color is blue


i live in maryland


30-40 degree weather right now in Feb





I need more ideas!!!


either at my house or out


and how

16 Bowling? movies? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!?
beach baby beach come april the weather will warm up. bring the beach home. set up a volley ball court, horseshoes for the guys, burgers and dogs on the grill. create some awsome fruit drinks make them look like cocktails with umbrellas and all. then ditch the guys and have a slumber party with the girls. rent some old movies like beach blanket bingo or something with gidget in it youll have a blast.
Reply:i bowl in a league and i love bowling so i would say bowling because i bowl a lot with my friends and everytime we have a great time.



hair care

No comments:

Post a Comment