Monday, April 20, 2009

Where can I find inexpensive bowling shoes to buy in or around Hemet, CA?

I wouldnt recommend online, cuz then you cant try them on or anything... I%26#039;m not from your area, actually about 3,000 miles away, lol,.... But, I gotta say the cheapest shoes I brought were at kmart for $3, they were clearing out their bowling section and had everything marked down like crazy... Too bad they only had 1 pair left in my size (i got big feet, size 10, so I consider myself lucky, i got that 1, lol), otherwise I would have stocked up and brought 2 or 3 pairs...





ANyways, seriously though you could probably buy a decent pair for under $30-40... Good brands to look for are dexter, brunswick, etc. Dont buy a no-name brand, cuz then your sacrificing quality... But you can get quality and price, you just gotta look... A good place also is Sports Authority, or any other sporting goods store, you just gotta shop around.... You can also look at your local pro shop, although you may have limited selection...





Do you bowl on leagues at all?? Do you know any other bowlers in your area?? Ask around where they got theres...

Where can I find inexpensive bowling shoes to buy in or around Hemet, CA?
u can go on e- bay and find a pair



Puppy Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment